Some folks feel like Hilton Head Island may be beyond their reach when it comes to beach destinations, but I was happily surprised to see what a great deal you can get on a stay in a villa (not even a hotel!) during the off season.
At Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, which is located right in the middle of the island with a range of activities for all ages, has deals starting at $159/night October-March.
For this nightly rate, you can stay in a two bedroom resort villa with many of the amenities of home like washer/dryers, full kitchens, separate bedrooms and more. That sure beats a hotel room! Those prices even stay the same during Thanksgiving or Christmas for a beachfront holiday stay.
For the rates starting at $159/night, you get:
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- Full kitchen and dining area
- Wireless Internet access
- 2 hours tennis court time daily
- 20% off resort dining and select retail stores with charging privileges
- Preferred rates and priority access for the resort’s 3 championship golf courses and lessons, tennis clinics, bike rentals, kayak rentals, fishing charters and more
- Select dog-friendly rentals
Many of their villas also have pools, gyms, elevators and screened porches or balconies and you can reserve villas with more bedrooms or ocean views for a higher starting rate.
Visit www.palmettodunes.com to take advantage of these fall beach vacation deals.
Editor’s note: I provide public relations services to Palmetto Dunes.