Right now, you can earn an easy 900 Southwest points or 1500 American miles for $12. If you haven’t subscribed to the Wall Street Journal in the last 12 weeks, you can sign up through the current $12 for 12 weeks offer.
The Southwest deal ends October 18, 2017 and the American deal ends October 15, 2017.
If you purchase your subscription through the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal, the points DO qualify for the Southwest Companion Pass, as they are not described as “bonus” points.
Download my free guide on how to easily earn the Southwest Companion Pass in just a few steps, allowing one person to fly nearly free with you for up to two years!
Download Your FREE Guide & Start Flying FREE on Southwest!
To get your points, the subscription must remain active for at least 45 days and only one subscription per loyalty account. Remember to set a reminder to CANCEL the subscription after the 12-week period, otherwise, you will be automatically charged a higher monthly subscription fee.
To get the Wall Street Journal offer on Southwest:
- Go to the Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal.
- Search for Wall Street Journal.
- Scroll down to the offer in the results and click Shop Offer.
- On the Wall Street Journal page, scroll down to the $12 for 12 weeks offer on the bottom left. Click Join Now.
- Complete all requested information.
To get the Wall Street Journal offer on American:
- Go to the American eshopping portal.
- Search for the Wall Street Journal.
- Scroll down to the offer in the results and select Shop Offer.
- Choose the $12 for 12 weeks offer on the bottom left and click Join Now.
- Fill out all information.
- How to Use the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal
- How to Check Your Rapid Rewards Shopping Points Balance
- 4 Easy Ways to Earn Rapid Rewards Points
- Double-Dipping With Rapid Rewards Points
- 5 Unexpected Ways to Earn Southwest Rapid Rewards Points
Join the Free Flight Challenge
You'll also be joining the Go to Travel Gal daily update with tips on how to save on travel. Unsubscribe at any time.