Wondering how many Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping points you have? Maybe you did a lot of shopping through the portal over the holidays or took advantage of some of the recent great subscription offers that can earn you up to 700 points each? And perhaps you are waiting for those points to qualify toward the super-awesome Southwest Companion Pass?
Download my free guide on how to fly free on Southwest by earning the coveted Southwest Companion Pass below!
Download Your FREE Guide & Start Flying FREE on Southwest!
Good news! There’s a couple easy ways to see if your points have been credited to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account:
- By Email – Southwest should have sent you an email when your points credit to your account. Check your spam and be sure to add [email protected] to your email address book to make sure you see it.
- On the Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal – Visit the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping portal and click My Account. There you will be able to see not only a detailed list of points credited to your account but websites you have visited via the portal over the last 120 days.
- On Southwest.com – Log in to your Rapid Rewards account on the Southwest home page and then click Rapid Rewards followed by My Account. Click Recent Activity on the lefthand side. This is not as detailed as the shopping portal but it shows you ANY Rapid Rewards points that have been credited to your balance from ANY source.
Remember, it can take up to eight weeks for your points to credit to your account, so make yourself a note to check with Southwest if you haven’t seen the activity post after eight weeks.
Here’s how to contact Southwest Airlines if your points were not accurately applied.
Here are some steps to take to ensure you get your Rapid Rewards points.
- How to Use the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal
- Why You Might Not Be Getting Your Rapid Rewards Shopping Points
- The Latest Posts on How to Earn Rapid Rewards Points
- Double-Dipping With Rapid Rewards Points
- How to Earn Rapid Rewards Points for Dining
10 Things You Can Do to Start Flying Free TODAY!
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 10 easy things you can do to begin your journey toward flying free RIGHT NOW! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.