Southwest Airlines Sale for Fall Travel: Best Deals
There is a new Southwest sale through April 19 on spring and fall flights for international and domestic travel.
The spring sale is for flights April 24-June 13, 2018 domestically and April 24-May 17 internationally. The fall sale is for flights August 21-October 31, 2018 and the same internationally. It is largely for domestic flights Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays and international flights Mondays through Thursdays for non-stop flights only (you can often get better deals by taking a connecting flight; see my Southwest deals page for examples). There are some blackout dates around Memorial Day and Labor Day.
The sale ends April 19 at 11:59 p.m. in each originating destination’s respective time zone.
My assessment: This is a typical sale for Southwest. These are the normal low prices you see in destinations that typically go on sale. See if you can spot any deals below.
Sample Southwest Sale Fares
- Atlanta to Nashville – $49
- Buffalo to Chicago Midway – $94
- Cincinnati to Baltimore/Washington – $49
- Denver to Phoenix – $79
- Indy to New York/Newark – $59
- LA to Salt Lake City – $74
- Louisville to Chicago Midway – $84
- Milwaukee to Cleveland or Kansas City – $49
- Nashville to Milwaukee – $66
- Phoenix to Vegas – $49
- Raleigh-Durham to Orlando – $88
- St. Louis to Nashville – $79
- Washington Dulles to Orlando – $88
- How to Know if a Southwest Sale is a Good One
- Southwest Companion Pass FAQs
- 5 Things to Know Before Boarding Your Next Southwest Flight
Want to Fly FREE to Hawaii?
Enter your email below to subscribe to the Fly Free to Hawaii FREE email course. You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.