Do you love to collect miles and points?
Is travel one of your favorite things to do?
Interested in learning more about blogging either because you have your own blog or are looking to start one?
I am now opening up for a Volunteer Blog Assistant Editor to help update recurring posts on GotoTravelGal.com.
This year has been an amazing year of growth as we cross over 5,000 email subscribers, and I am looking for someone who would like to grow along with me.
The position is for someone who is passionate about travel and fascinated with collecting miles and points, someone who would LOVE for the opportunity to grow with a real-world entrepreneur and learn the world of blogging. This is that opportunity.
- You must have a love for travel and collecting miles and points
- You must be a detail-oriented person who strives for perfection; otherwise, this won’t work out 😉
- You must be able to follow detailed directions
- You must be able to research and condense the information you find into a blog post
- You must be open to learning the ins and outs of WordPress
- You will need a computer with Internet access
- Familiarity with Facebook, ideally
What’s Not Needed
- No requirements to be a writer, as this position does not require writing posts from scratch
- No requirements to have daytime availability; evenings work, though weekends may not.
I envision this being a mentor/mentee relationship. You will be in my inner circle and will have direct access to me as long as the working relationship continues. I’m provide guidance in areas, such as:
- Becoming an entrepreneur
- Setting up a blog and generating income
- Developing your writing skills, if desired
- Help with your own miles and points and free travel
As the blog grows, I hope to be able to make this a paid position.
This will be part-time role, spending between 10 and 15 hours per month. While the work can be done in the evenings, it may be required to be done on a specific day when updates are released, so weekends may not work.
The work will be heavier at the beginning of each month when many posts need to be updated and will include at least 2-3 hours weekly for posts that need to be updated weekly.
Tasks will include:
- Updating the Rapid Rewards Shopping Deals weekly
- Monthly updating of the following posts:
- Southwest Sweepstakes
- Discover it Cashback Match activated categories and categories available for activation
- Chase Freedom activated categories and categories available for activation
- New American Reduced Mileage Awards Destinations
- Southwest points sales
- Other similar posts
- Potentially scheduling social media posts to Facebook
You will need to collect the information and update the post within WordPress. I have created detailed step-by-step guides with imagery on how to do each.
How to Apply
If this if of interest to you, please submit $1 application fee via the below PayPal link. I am asking for a $1 application fee, because I only want truly interested applicants. Email if you have questions first.
$1 Application Fee
Once you submit your $1 application fee, I will send you the full application.
I will take applications through November 28, 2018.
I look forward to seeing your applications!
10 Things You Can Do to Start Flying Free TODAY!
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 10 easy things you can do to begin your journey toward flying free RIGHT NOW! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.