Go to Travel Gal Tools & Resources
Here are tools and resources I’ve created to help you travel nearly or entirely free!
Some cost, while many others are free to join.
For ways to support Go to Travel Gal using affiliate links, visit the Support Go to Travel Page for a complete list.
Online Travel Courses
Everything you need to know to earn Southwest’s coveted Southwest Companion Pass that lets 1 person fly free with you for up to TWO years!
A step-by-step plan to get you and 3 others to Hawaii using miles!
Frugal Flyer Online Course – $195
Paid course to learn how to easily eliminate the cost of U.S. airfare ENTIRELY from your budget across Southwest, American, United and Delta with the secrets I’ve used to fly my family of 4 nearly free around the country since 2015. THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR ENROLLMENT AND WILL NOT OPEN AGAIN UNTIL 2019. Enter your email below to get on the WAIT LIST and be notified as soon as it opens!
Free Flight Challenge Email Course
Take my Free Flight Challenge to learn how to score a free roundtrip ticket on a U.S. airline in just a few simple steps — and without signing up for a credit card or setting foot on a plane. Free to take the challenge!
Other Travel Tools
5 handy tools to help you track bookings, manage frequent flyer programs, track your progress toward a credit card minimum spend, manage your travel credit cards and track shopping portal expenditures.
From time to time, I host free webinars. Subscribe to my email newsletter to stay notified.
- Download the FREE Ibotta app and earn cashback on groceries & more. I’ve earned more than $160 cashback to date.
- Target Red Card Debit Card – 5% cash back on ALL Target purchases + free shipping online and it all comes directly out of your bank account, just like your bank debit card. No need to worry about adding credit card debt.
- Blue Host – Web hosting for your blog only $3.95-$5.95/month + free domain name & easy WordPress install. Great for starter blogs as it’s super user friendly for non techies :).
- Time Etc. Virtual Assistant Service – Pay a set amount monthly and get access to vetted virtual assistants with a variety of skillsets, including administrative, graphic design, accounting and more.
- ConvertKit – Great email management tool for bloggers who need a way to send emails as well as grow their email list through forms and landing pages. I switched from MailChimp to this system pretty quickly after starting my blog and it is WAY better.
- Teachable – An online platform to set up courses that you sell to others who want to learn what you know! It makes creating and selling an online course easy as pie ;-).
- Leadpages – Convert visitors to your blog into email subscribers with forms and boxes to insert into your posts.
- Hootsuite – Schedule tweets and manage social media accounts all in one place.
- SEM Rush – Ideal for finding key words to help your blog rank higher in Google.
- QuickBooks – For managing the financial side of your business. Get 50% off + a $50 Visa gift card when you subscribe using my link.
7 Ways to Earn Miles From Home
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 7 easy things you can do to collect miles from HOME for FUTURE travel! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.