Support Go to Travel Gal
Credit Card Applications
First and foremost, you help me the most by starting any and all credit card applications at the Travel Credit Cards Main Menu link above or by using the links within our blog posts.
This allows us to earn a commission — at no cost to you — to support our free content. Thank you so much!
Lyn’s Favorite Products
TRTL Travel Pillow
TRTL Packing Pods (A new version of packing cubes!)
Prive Revaux Affordable, Celeb-Favorite Sunglasses
Retailers and Services
If you are interested in any of these services, please click through the links below, some of which allow us to earn a small commission — at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting the Go to Travel Gal blog!
Travel-Related Sites & Services
HomeAway Vacation Rentals
We love HomeAway for booking awesome vacation rentals and used them throughout our trip to Europe. See tips for booking with HomeAway.
VRBO Vacation Rentals
VRBO is a great way to book vacation rentals all over the world. Save by using a card that reimburses you for any travel expense like Capital One Venture Rewards.
Need travel insurance? I highly recommend Allianz!
New York Pass
We love this option to see tons of attractions in New York City. Choose from to 90+ attractions.
This service lets you reserve airport and city parking in advance. Huge time saver!
Avis Car Rental
Budget Car Rental
- Check your credit score FREE with Credit Sesame.
- Plastiq – Allows you to pay bills (for a fee) that don’t accept credit cards with a credit card to help meet a minimum spend. Note: You can no longer pay a mortgage with a Visa card.
- Purchasing hosting for a blog or website? Consider BlueHost with great deals usually around $3.50/month.
- Grab an Audible subscription to listen to audio books on the go. One of my favorite tools for reading MORE books.
- Drive Uber to make extra money for travel.
7 Ways to Earn Miles From Home
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 7 easy things you can do to collect miles from HOME for FUTURE travel! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.