Support Go to Travel Gal
Credit Card Applications
First and foremost, you help me the most by starting any and all credit card applications at the Travel Credit Cards Main Menu link above or by using the links I provide next to credit card content or in my email newsletter that say Compare Cards or something similar. The CreditCards.com ads are another way to access my affiliate links.
I have an affiliate relationship with CreditCards.com, which allows me to earn a commission — at NO COST TO YOU — when you are approved for credit cards which helps me bring you more great content totally FREE. I sincerely appreciate you taking this step when reviewing or applying for credit cards, as my blog depends on affiate income to survive :).
Retailers and Services
If you are interested in any of these services, please click through the links below, some of which allow me to earn a small commission — at no cost to you — to help me pay the blogging bills and continue to bring you great content free. Thank you for supporting the Go to Travel Gal blog!
Travel-Related Sites & Services
HomeAway Vacation Rentals
We love HomeAway for booking awesome vacation rentals and used them throughout our trip to Europe. See tips for booking with HomeAway.
VRBO Vacation Rentals
VRBO is a great way to book vacation rentals all over the world. Save by using a card that reimburses you for any travel expense like Capital One Venture Rewards.
Need travel insurance? I highly recommend Allianz!
New York Pass
We love this option to see tons of attractions in New York City. Choose from to 90+ attractions.
This service lets you reserve airport and city parking in advance. Huge time saver!
Avis Car Rental
Budget Car Rental
- Check your credit score FREE with Credit Sesame.
- Plastiq – Allows you to pay bills (for a fee) that don’t accept credit cards with a credit card to help meet a minimum spend. Note: You can no longer pay a mortgage with a Visa card.
- Purchasing hosting for a blog or website? Consider BlueHost with great deals usually around $3.50/month.
- $5 Meal Plan for weekly meal plans and family-friendly recipes ($5/month, 14-day free trial).
- Grab an Audible subscription to listen to audio books on the go. One of my favorite tools for reading MORE books.
- Drive Uber to make extra money for travel.
10 Things You Can Do to Start Flying Free TODAY!
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 10 easy things you can do to begin your journey toward flying free RIGHT NOW! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.