Support Go to Travel Gal
Credit Card Applications
First and foremost, you help me the most by starting any and all credit card applications at the Travel Credit Cards Main Menu link above or by using the links I provide next to credit card content or in my email newsletter that say Compare Cards or something similar. The CreditCards.com ads are another way to access my affiliate links.
I have an affiliate relationship with CreditCards.com, which allows me to earn a commission — at NO COST TO YOU — when you are approved for credit cards which helps me bring you more great content totally FREE. I sincerely appreciate you taking this step when reviewing or applying for credit cards, as my blog depends on affiate income to survive :).
If you are interested in any of these services, please click through the links below, some of which allow me to earn a small commission — at no cost to you — to help me pay the blogging bills and continue to bring you great content free. Thank you for supporting the Go to Travel Gal blog!
- Check your credit score FREE with Credit Sesame.
- Plastiq – Allows you to pay bills (for a fee) that don’t accept credit cards with a credit card to help meet a minimum spend. Note: You can no longer pay a mortgage with a Visa card.
- Purchasing hosting for a blog or website? Consider BlueHost with great deals usually around $3.50/month.
- Buying something on Amazon? Thanks for using my affiliate link.
- $5 Meal Plan for weekly meal plans and family-friendly recipes ($5/month, 14-day free trial).
- Need travel insurance? I highly recommend Allianz!
- We love HomeAway for booking awesome vacation rentals and used them throughout our trip to Europe.
- New York Pass for access to 90+ New York City attractions. Our favorite way to see the city!
- Parkwhiz to reserve airport and city parking in advance. Huge time saver!
- Grab an Audible subscription to listen to audio books on the go. One of my favorite tools for reading MORE books.
- Drive Uber to make extra money for travel.