6 Amazing SPG Moments From Cubs Games to Concerts
Like free stuff? I sure do! Here’s an easy way to earn amazing experiences like tickets to baseball games, concerts, music festivals and more through the SPG Moments program.
If you add the two Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Cards from American Express to your credit card portfolio, you can earn a BUNCH of Starpoints. SPG recently merged with Marriott Rewards, so you can use your points with either program.
The Starwood Preferred Guest AMEX Cards
The cards include:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express – $95 annual fee
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express (personal card) – $95 annual fee
The Starwood Preferred Guest credit cards are currently offering a welcome bonus of 100,000 points on the business card and 75,000 points on the consumer/personal card. The offers END October 31, 2018.
To apply for the above credit cards, please use the TRAVEL CREDIT CARDS link in the menu above or click on the button below. To find the business card, choose Small Business on the lefthand menu of the Travel Credit Cards link. This allows me to earn a commission — at no cost to you — to help me pay the blogging bills and continue to bring you great content FREE! I sincerely appreciate you taking this step.
How My Family Has Enjoyed SPG Moments
We used welcome offers we earned after signing up for these cards NOT to book hotel rooms, but to instead take advantage of the SPG Moments program that allows you to redeem loyalty points for EXPERIENCES.
We went to a Chicago Cubs game and sat in the SPG luxury suite at Wrigley Field FREE. We also went to see “School of Rock” on Broadway, purchasing 4 tickets for the price of 1! These have been some of my favorite moments created through the hobby of earning and redeeming miles and points 🙂
What Are SPG Moments?
You know how much I love to travel and experience FREE and CHEAPLY, and SPG Moments offers an amazing way to do so!
SPG Moments allows you to either purchase “moments” for a set points price or bid on them through an auction process. I prefer the “set price” options, so I know how much I have to spend and am certain I have purchased the experience!
I’ve put together 6 Amazing Ways to Use Your Starpoints on SPG Moments, starting at 45,000 points per experience!
6 Amazing SPG Moments
1. Sit in a Luxury Suite at Wrigley Field for a Chicago Cubs Game – 75,000 points for 2 tickets through September 2018
Enjoy the 2016 World Series Champion Cubs play a game in Chicago at Wrigley Field from the SPG luxury suite complete with free food and drink.
Check out our review of the Wrigley Field luxury suite.
2. Visit NFL Network Studios & Attend a Game, Starting at 75,000 points for 2 tickets, November 11, 2018
Get an exclusive tour of the NFL Network studios, watch a show being filmed and then attend an NFL game in Los Angeles afterward. Package is for 2 people.
3. See Jimmy Kimmel Live! With Green Room Access, September 25-October 30, 2018 – Starting bid 45,000 points
Get 2 tickets to the show and get access to the Green Room before filming begins. I’ve attended many a live TV show filming in my day from David Letterman and Conan O’Brian to Regis and Kathy Lee and Jimmy Fallon. It’s a super fun activity that you’ll never forget!
4. See Keith Urban in Concert in Brooklyn, New York, October 27, 2018- Starting bid at 45,000 points for 2 tickets
Set in section 25 at the Barclays Center to see Keith Urban in concert and enjoy a digital copy of the new album “Graffiti U.” Must be at least 6 years old and accompanied by an adult to attend.
5. Attend CMA Country Christmas in Nashville With Reba McEntire, September 27, 2018 – Bids start at 45,000 points for 2
Get 2 tickets to the filming of CMA Country Christmas hosted by Reba McEntire in Nashville.
6. Attend the Napa Valley Food Festival, November 9-10, 2018, Starting bid is 53,000 points
Package for 2 includes:
- Red carpet screening
- Winemaker dinner
- Friday Night Bash
- Culinary demos
- Awards ceremony
- Festival gala
While in Napa, enjoy great activities like take a winery bike tour or kayak the Russian River alongside redwoods with Getaway Adventures or take a hot air balloon ride with Napa Valley Balloons. Oh, and enjoy a great California Pinot Noir for me!
If you take advantage of one or two of the current bonus point offers on the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express cards, you can easily take enjoy one or more of the amazing experiences above or purchase two packages for up to four people to attend.
Note: That SPG Moments continually change and sell out and new ones are added, so continue to check back for new additions.
To learn more about the current Starwood credit card offers so you can earn points to purchase or bid on the above moments, click below and then choose Hotel Credit Cards:
- 10 Reasons to Add the SPG Hotel Rewards Credit Cards to Your Portfolio
- How I Booked “School of Rock” on Broadway for Cheap with SPG Points
- How I Booked Luxury Suite Seats to a Chicago Cubs Game FREE with SPG Points
- Review of SPG Rewards Luxury Suite at Wrigley Field FREE with Starpoints
Want to Fly FREE to Hawaii?
Enter your email below to subscribe to the Fly Free to Hawaii FREE email course. You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.