Southwest Priority Tour Contest Coming to a Major City Near You
Southwest Airlines has announced a contest tour to celebrate the launch of the new Rapid Rewards Priority Card (see my full review) with the opportunity for fans to win Southwest points and prizes.
The cities are largely in California with a few more sprinkled in :).
The Southwest Priority Tour will be visiting:
- Dallas – July 21
- Houston – July 27
- Los Angeles – July 28
- Phoenix – TBD
- Oakland – August 3
- San Jose – August 4
- Denver – August 9
- Baltimore – August 10
- Chicago – August 14
- San Diego – August 18
Here is the full schedule.
Rules to Play During the Southwest Priority Tour
It seems the rules to play vary by city, so I took at look at Chicago since it’s closest to me in Indianapolis. Here are the Chicago requirements:
- You must be a legal resident of the U.S. and at least 19 to play
- You must have a Rapid Rewards account
- Only one Rapid Rewards account per entry
Chicago Rules of the Game
- You will fill at an application at the contest site and then be notified if you were selected to be a “Swipe Player.”
- If selected, you will swipe a game card you were given to find out what prize you won.
- You’ll then pick up your prize at the “Baggage Claim Slide.”
- 10,000 Southwest points
- Roundtrip tickets for two
- Bose bluetooth speaker
- Echo Dot
- Instax camera
- 2 Cubs tickets (I assume this is for Chicago only 🙂
- 2 Billy Joel tickets
- 2 Hamilton tickets
- Lula Cafe giftcard
- Mindy’s Hot Chocolate giftcard
I assume some prizes vary by city as several of the above are clearly Chicago-specific.
Want to Fly FREE to Hawaii?
Enter your email below to subscribe to the Fly Free to Hawaii FREE email course. You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.