Have you taken advantage of this Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping deal that lets you earn 1100 Southwest points for a $9, 3-month digital magazine subscription? It a quick and easy way to boost your Southwest Rapid Rewards account.
Texture is an app that gives you digital access to 200 popular magazines perfect for reading on an iPad or tablet, especially when flying! I signed up earlier in the year and surprisingly really enjoyed having the app on my phone.
Parents, HGTV, Vogue, Real Simple, Fast Company, TIME, Entertainment Weekly, GQ, Cooking Light, The Atlantic, etc. As you can see, there are magazines in all sorts of topic areas.
How to Score the Deal:
It’s a little tricky to find the $10 deal (otherwise you will end up paying $9.99 per month), so let me show you how:
1. Start at the Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal
2. Type in Texture
3. Click Shop Now
4. Once you are on the Texture website, fill in a username and password to set up an account and select “I’m Ready to Read.”
5. From there, you’ll need to set up a username and password.
6. Fill out your credit card details and click Start Membership
Your subscription must be active for 90 days and only 1 subscription per household (though they never ask your address, so I think you could probably use a different name and a credit card with a different name and get more than one).
The points DO count toward the Southwest Companion Pass, which lets you fly one person free with you from the time you earn it unil the end of the following year. Download my free guide below to find out how easy it is to earn the Southwest Companion Pass!
Download Your FREE Guide & Start Flying FREE on Southwest!
- How to Use the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal
- 4 Easy Ways to Earn Rapid Rewards Points
- Double-Dipping With Rapid Rewards Points
- 5 Unexpected Ways to Earn Southwest Rapid Rewards Points
Join the Free Flight Challenge
Earn a FREE round trip flight in the U.S. without signing up for a credit card OR stepping foot on a plane!