Southwest has launched a 100,000 Points Giveaway Sweepstakes where they will be giving 100,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points.
All you have to do to enter the Southwest sweepstakes is go HERE and fill out the form, which asks for your Rapid Rewards number, birth date, zip code, email and phone number. You can only enter once, you must be 18 and you must enter by November 30, 2017.
On December 11, 2017, they will draw a winner who will be notified by phone or email.
These are bonus points, so they would NOT qualify for the 110,000 points you need to earn the Southwest Companion Pass, which lets one person fly free with you for up to two years.
Special Giveaways for California Residents
If you live in California, you can’t enter this contest but you have a unique opportunity to win some of the 100 million Southwest Rapid Rewards points they’ll be giving out as part of the Southwest California Millions Rapid Rewards bonus points sweepstakes, special events and an Instagram giveaway. There are three different ways to play and win as outlined below. Here is the complete list of rules.
Here’s how to participate:
- Visit SWACaliforniaMillions.com and complete the registration form.
- You can then choose to play alone or create a team of friends you invite. If you play alone you will receive a daily entry to each day’s contest; if you play as a team all team members are entered daily and if any team member wins all team members will share the prize.
- You can also choose to spin the online “Prize Wheel” each day for another chance to win Rapid Rewards points. These are individual prizes only.
- Any points you win will be credited to your account within eight weeks.
They started awarding prizes on Nov. 1 of 5,000 Southwest points and have increased that point total by 5,000 points daily, so by November 30, they will award a one million points to 10 different daily winners. Here is a complete list of the prizes. Contest ends November 30, 2017.
This one is a bit confusing. Southwest will host six different events over a set period of time in San Jose, Escondido, Oceanside and Encinitas, California, with the last event on November 24, 2017. See complete list of dates, locations and times. How to play:
- You will need to go to SWACaliforniaMillions.com and fill out the registration form during each event to be eligible to play.
- During that time period, you can Spin the Prize Wheel (online) ONCE per event for a chance to win between 5,000 and 20,000 Southwest points, as well as a Southwest water bottle or phone charger.
This contest runs through November 27, 2017 with five different contest entry periods (see them here). You’ll need an Instagram account to play.
How to play:
- Fill out the online registration form at SWACaliforniaMillions.com.
- Log into your Instagram account from the Southwest contest site.
- Follow @SouthwestAir on Instagram.
- Post a photo or video with the contest period’s theme using the hashtags #californiamillions and #contest.
- You may post ONE entry per contest period and you may be asked to prove you are the owner of the Instagram account.
- Judges will select each contest period’s winner based on creativity, originality, entertainment, Southwest appeal and fitting with the theme.
They will award five grand prizes, one per contest period of 40,000 Southwest points each. You can only win once.
To participate in the contests, you must be 18, have a Rapid Rewards account and be a legal resident of California.
Who lives in California and will join in the contest?!
Join the Free Flight Challenge
You'll also be joining the Go to Travel Gal daily update with tips on how to save on travel. Unsubscribe at any time.