Here are my personal reviews of some of my favorite travel credit cards.
Thanks for using links within these reviews or the Travel Credit Cards link in my main menu for reviewing and applying for these and other credit cards! My blog depends on affiliate income, and these links allow me to earn a commission — at NO COST TO YOU — which helps me continue to bring you great content FREE!
If you have questions about any of these cards and if they are right for you, please shoot me an email at lyn AT gototravelgal.com and I’d be happy to talk with you about it.
MY FAVORITE CARD
Chase Sapphire Preferred – 60,000 bonus points after $4,000 minimum spend, reasonable $95 annual fee, transfers instantly at 1:1 ratio to Southwest (as well as other airline and hotel loyalty programs), double points on travel and dining, no foreign transaction fees.
It’s a no brainer, and I think everyone who wants to travel for less should have one :)!
Southwest Credit Cards
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority (most benefits, highest annual fee) – Read my full review of this card.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier (medium annual fee, 6,000 anniversary points) – Read my full review of these cards.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus (lowest annual fee, least benefits) – Read my full review of these cards.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards BUSINESS Performance (AMAZING 80,000-point offer!) – Read my full review of this card.
- Southwest Rapid Rewards BUSINESS Premier (60,000-point bonus) – Read my full review of these cards.
Other Rewards Cards
- Chase Sapphire Reserve – The best travel credit card for the advanced travel hacker; read my full review.
- Chase Freedom – Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories every quarter! Read my full review.
For Flights to Europe
Read my full review of this card, which is a great option to get 4-5 people to Europe entirely on miles!
Delta Credit Cards
- Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve
- Gold Delta SkyMiles BUSINESS Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles BUSINESS Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve for BUSINESS
My review and comparison of all Delta credit cards
Hilton Credit Cards
- Hilton Honors Ascend Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
My review and comparison of all Hilton credit cards
IHG Credit Cards
- IHG Rewards Club Premier World Elite Mastercard
- IHG Rewards Club Traveler Card
My review of both IHG cards.
Marriott Credit Cards
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card is offering a sign-up bonus of 50,000 points after spending $2,000 in the first three months and 3X points on purchases at Marriott Bonvoy hotels. (was 30,000 points after spending $1,000 in first three months).
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card is offering a limited-time 100,000 bonus points for new cardmembers after spending $5,000 in the first three months. (was 75,000 points after spending $3,000 in first three months).
- For a $95 annual fee, Marriott Bonvoy Boundless cardmembers can get 6X points at more than 7,000 hotels across 30 extraordinary brands, and 2X points on everything else.
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express card
- Marriot Bonvoy Business American Express
My review and comparison of all Marriott cards.