Go to Travel Gal Tools & Resources
Here are tools and resources I’ve created to help you travel nearly or entirely free! Some cost, while many others are free to join.
Frugal Flyer Online Course – Paid course to learn how to easily eliminate the cost of U.S. airfare from your budget across Southwest, American, United and Delta with the secrets I’ve used to fly my family of 4 nearly free around the country since 2015. THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR ENROLLMENT AND WILL NOT OPEN AGAIN UNTIL 2019. Enter your email below to get on the WAIT LIST and be notified as soon as it opens!
Fly 4 Free to Hawaii Email Course – A step-by-step plan to get you and 3 others to Hawaii using miles. Free!
Free Flight Challenge Email Course – Take my Free Flight Challenge to learn how to score a free roundtrip ticket on a U.S. airline in just a few simple steps — and without signing up for a credit card or setting foot on a plane. Free to take the challenge!
Frequent Flyer Toolkit – 5 handy tools to help you track bookings, manage frequent flyer programs, track your progress toward a credit card minimum spend, manage your travel credit cards and track shopping portal expenditures.
- Download the FREE Ibotta app and earn cashback on groceries & more. I’ve earned more than $160 cashback to date.
- Target Red Card Debit Card – 5% cash back on ALL Target purchases + free shipping online and it all comes directly out of your bank account, just like your bank debit card. No need to worry about adding credit card debt.
- Blue Host – Web hosting for your blog only $3.95-$5.95/month + free domain name & easy WordPress install
- ConvertKit – Great email management tool for bloggers who need a way to send emails as well as grow their email list through forms and landing pages. I switched from MailChimp to this system pretty quickly after starting my blog and it is WAY better.
- Teachable – An online platform to set up courses that you sell to others who want to learn what you know!
- Leadpages – Convert visitors to your blog into email subscribers
- Hootsuite – Schedule tweets and manage social media accounts all in one place
- SEM Rush – Ideal for finding non-competitive key words for improved visibility in the search engines, like Google