Here are tools and resources I’ve created to help you travel nearly or entirely free! Some cost, while many others are free to join.
- Frugal Flyer Online Course – Paid course to learn how to easily eliminate the cost of U.S. airfare from your budget across Southwest, American, United and Delta with the secrets I’ve used to fly my family of 4 nearly free around the country since 2015.
- Southwest Companion Pass ebook – How to easily earn the Southwest Companion Pass so one person can fly free with you (aside from the $5.60 security fee per person per way). Free!
- Fly Free to Hawaii Email Course – A step-by-step plan to get you and 3 others to Hawaii using miles. Free!
- Free Flight Challenge – Take my Free Flight Challenge to learn how to score a free roundtrip ticket on a U.S. airline in just a few simple steps — and without signing up for a credit card or setting foot on a plane. Free to take the challenge!
- Frequent Flyer Toolkit – 5 handy tools to help you track bookings, manage frequent flyer programs, track your progress toward a credit card minimum spend, manage your travel credit cards and track shopping portal expenditures.
- Plastiq – Allows you to pay bills (for a fee) that don’t accept credit cards with a credit card to help meet a minimum spend. Note: You can no longer pay a mortgage with a Visa card.
Support Go to Travel Gal By Using These Links
If you are interested in any of these services, please click through the links below, some of which allow me to earn a small commission — at no cost to you — to help me pay the blogging bills and continue to bring you great content free. Thank you for supporting the Go to Travel Gal blog!
- Check your credit score FREE with Credit Sesame.
- $5 Meal Plan for weekly meal plans and family-friendly recipes ($5/month, 14-day free trial).
- Purchasing hosting for a blog or website? Consider BlueHost with great deals usually around $3.50/month.
- Buying something on Amazon? Thanks for using my affiliate link.
- Need travel insurance? I highly recommend Allianz!
- Drive Uber to make extra money for travel.
- Pay bills you normally cannot pay with a credit card (rent, car payments, mortgages) to earn miles/points or meet a minimum spend using Plastiq.
- We love HomeAway for booking awesome vacation rentals and used them throughout our trip to Europe.
- New York Pass for access to 90+ New York City attractions. Our favorite way to see the city!
- Parkwhiz to reserve airport and city parking in advance. Huge time saver!
- Grab an Audible subscription to listen to audio books on the go.
My Favorite Money Saving Resources
- Download the FREE Ibotta app and earn cashback on groceries & more. I’ve earned more than $160 cashback to date.
- Target Red Card Debit Card – 5% cash back on ALL Target purchases + free shipping online and it all comes directly out of your bank account, just like your bank debit card. No need to worry about adding credit card debt.
- Blue Host – Web hosting for your blog only $3.95-$5.95/month + free domain name & easy WordPress install
- Board Booster – Schedule pins for Pinterest
- Hootsuite – Schedule tweets and manage social media accounts all in one place
- Leadpages – Convert visitors to your blog into email subscribers
- ConvertKit – Great tool for bloggers who need a way to send emails as well as grow their email list through forms and landing pages
Want to Fly FREE to Hawaii?
Enter your email below to subscribe to the Fly Free to Hawaii FREE email course. You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.