Go to Travel Gal Tools & Resources
Here are tools and resources I’ve created to help you travel nearly or entirely free!
Some cost, while many others are free to join.
For ways to support Go to Travel Gal using affiliate links, visit the Support Go to Travel Page for a complete list.
5 handy tools to help you track bookings, manage frequent flyer programs, track your progress toward a credit card minimum spend, manage your travel credit cards and track shopping portal expenditures.
Get online tutoring and practice learning a new language for your travels
- Target Red Card Debit Card – 5% cash back on ALL Target purchases + free shipping online and it all comes directly out of your bank account, just like your bank debit card. No need to worry about adding credit card debt.
- Blue Host – Web hosting for your blog only $3.95-$5.95/month + free domain name & easy WordPress install. Great for starter blogs as it’s super user friendly for non techies :).
- Time Etc. Virtual Assistant Service – Pay a set amount monthly and get access to vetted virtual assistants with a variety of skillsets, including administrative, graphic design, accounting and more.
- ConvertKit – Great email management tool for bloggers who need a way to send emails as well as grow their email list through forms and landing pages. I switched from MailChimp to this system pretty quickly after starting my blog and it is WAY better.
- Teachable – An online platform to set up courses that you sell to others who want to learn what you know! It makes creating and selling an online course easy as pie ;-).
- Leadpages – Convert visitors to your blog into email subscribers with forms and boxes to insert into your posts.
- Hootsuite – Schedule tweets and manage social media accounts all in one place.
- SEM Rush – Ideal for finding key words to help your blog rank higher in Google.
- QuickBooks – For managing the financial side of your business. Get 50% off + a $50 Visa gift card when you subscribe using my link.