If you are interested in any of these services, please click through the links below, some of which allow me to earn a small commission — at no cost to you — to help me pay the blogging bills and continue to bring you great content free. Thank you for supporting the Go to Travel Gal blog!
- Frugal Flyer Online Course – Learn how to easily eliminate the cost of U.S. airfare from your budget across Southwest, American, United and Delta with the secrets I’ve used to fly my family of 4 nearly free around the country since 2015.
- Free Flight Challenge – Take my Free Flight Challenge to learn how to score a free roundtrip ticket on a U.S. airline in just a few simple steps — and without signing up for a credit card or setting foot on a plane. Completely free to take the challenge!
- Southwest Toolkit – 5 handy tools to help you track bookings, manage frequent flyer programs, track your progress toward a credit card minimum spend, manage your travel credit cards and more.
- Frequent Flyer Toolkit – 5 handy tools for flyers of any airline to help you track bookings, manage frequent flyer programs and credit cards, track shopping portal expenditures and more.
- Plastiq – Allows you to pay bills (for a fee) that don’t accept credit cards with a credit card to help meet a minimum spend. Note: You can no longer pay a mortgage with a Visa card.
My Favorite Money Saving Resources
- Ibotta – An app that lets you earn cash back on purchases at groceries, pharmacies, restaurants, home goods stores and more when you scan your receipt and verify you purchase of certain items. I’ve earned more than $150 back using this app, which is SO much easier than clipping coupons.
- Target Red Card Debit Card – 5% cash back on ALL Target purchases + free shipping online and it all comes directly out of your bank account, just like your bank debit card. No need to worry about adding credit card debt.
- Blue Host – Web hosting for your blog only $3.95-$5.95/month + free domain name & easy WordPress install
- Board Booster – Schedule pins for Pinterest
- Hootsuite – Schedule tweets and manage social media accounts all in one place
- Leadpages – Convert visitors to your blog into email subscribers
- ConvertKit – Great tool for bloggers who need a way to send emails as well as grow their email list through forms and landing pages
Join the Free Flight Challenge
You'll also be joining the Go to Travel Gal daily update with tips on how to save on travel. Unsubscribe at any time.