Shout out to Tom S. of Colorado who recently earned his Southwest Companion Pass. Hooray!
Tom was super smart and took advantage of the high bonus offers we saw available on the Southwest credit cards this year.
Here’s how he did it:
- Signed up and was approved for the Southwest Chase Rapid Rewards Business Premier card for his business, earning 60,000 points + 2000 points for the minimum spend
- Signed up and was approved for the Southwest Chase Rapid Rewards Plus personal credit card, earning 50,000 points + 2000 points for the minimum spend
That’s a grand total of 114,000 points = INSTANT Southwest Companion Pass. It truly does not get any easier than that, as he did not have to complete any additional spending or tactics like Rapid Rewards Shopping or Rapid Rewards Dining to earn his pass. Though, of course, he can continue to use those strategies to earn even MORE Southwest points for free travel.
- Reader Story: How Scott Earned His Southwest Companion Pass
- Reader Story: How Nancy Earned & Used the Southwest Companion Pass
- Reader Southwest Trip Report: Nancy’s Trip to Cancun
- Reader Story: How Bob Earned His Southwest Companion Pass
10 Things You Can Do to Start Flying Free TODAY!
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 10 easy things you can do to begin your journey toward flying free RIGHT NOW! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.