Nancy M. of Denver earned her Southwest Companion Pass in April, allowing her to fly one person FREE with her through December 2017. Here’s how she did it:
- Applied & was approved for two Southwest Credit Cards
- Met the minimum spend on each to earn 104,000 Rapid Rewards points
- Used the cards on other planned expenses, such as a bathroom remodel, new refrigerator and medical bills, to reach $6000, earning her another 6000 points
- Made several purchases through the Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal
- Utilized Rapid Rewards Dining
- This totaled the 110,000 Rapid Rewards points needed to earn reach Companion Pass status
Since earning the pass, she has flown to Michigan and San Diego, saving $762. She has trips planned to Las Vegas and Austin this fall.
Great job Nancy!
Share with me how YOU earned the Southwest Companion Pass and we’ll give you a shout out on Go to Travel Gal!
Download my free guide to find out how easily you can earn the Southwest Companion Pass for yourself and start flying FREE on Southwest!
10 Things You Can Do to Start Flying Free TODAY!
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 10 easy things you can do to begin your journey toward flying free RIGHT NOW! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.