As Southwest opened its schedule for booking through October 1, 2018 today, they also announced some new nonstop flights due to customer demand.
There are lots of additions this round and especially good news for those in Los Angeles, Cincinnati, St. Louis and Nashville.
Check out all the new non-stop flights:
- Nashville to Atlanta – Monday-Friday, five non-stops daily; Saturday and Sunday, three non-stops daily, beginning August 7, 2018
- Los Angeles to Tampa – One daily beginning August 7, 2018
- Los Angeles to Omaha – Formerly seasonally will now be year-round beginning June 7, 2018
- Los Angeles to New Orleans – Increased to three roundtrips Monday-Friday
- Los Angeles to Portland – Increased to three roundtrips Monday-Friday
- Cincinnati to Denver – Once daily beginning August 7, 2018
- Cincinnati to Phoenix – March 2018 only
- St. Louis to Kansas City, Mo. – Adding nonstop flights
- Kansas City, Mo. to Raleigh-Durham, N.C. – Once daily nonstop flight beginning April 8, 2018
- St. Louis to Hartford, Connecticut – Once daily nonstop, beginning August 7, 2018
The airline also said they are on track “to sell tickets this year to Hawaii, subject to requisite governmental approvals.” Hooray!! Here’s more about what we know regarding Southwest’s plans for Hawaii flights.
Southwest will release flights through November 2, 2018 on March 8, 2018.
To check out the best fares from all these cities, visit Go to Travel Gal’s Southwest Deals page updated every Tuesday with the lowest prices on flights from 30+ destinations!
Are you excited about any of these new flights?
7 Ways to Earn Miles From Home
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 7 easy things you can do to collect miles from HOME for FUTURE travel! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.