By Cami Sauder
As we continue our series introducing you to the volunteer Go to Travel Gal team, let me introduce you to Nancy McLaughlin from Denver.
She joins the Go To Travel Gal team as the design assistant editor and will be helping choose imagery, developing pins for Pinterest and contributing some posts as well.
1. What’s your favorite travel credit card?
2. What’s the best trip you’ve taken using miles and or points?
We went to Cancun, Mexico on Southwest with free flights and stayed two nights at an all-inclusive Hyatt, using points. You can read Nancy’s full trip report.
3. Do you have a great travel hack to share?
4. What’s something you never travel without?
5. How often do you travel each year?
Usually about every three months.
6. What’s your travel style?
7. Where did you go on your longest flight and how long was it?
8. Have you had the Southwest Companion Pass yet and if so, for how long?
9. Where is your next trip?
10. When you aren’t planning or going on your next trip, what might we find you doing?
Got questions for Nancy? Post them below!
10 Things You Can Do to Start Flying Free TODAY!
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 10 easy things you can do to begin your journey toward flying free RIGHT NOW! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.