Here’s what Lisa had to say in answer to our travel FAQ:
1. What’s your favorite travel credit card?
My favorite card is the Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
2. What’s the best trip you’ve taken using miles and or points?
Our family’s trip to Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Tetons.
3. What’s something you never travel without?
4. How often do you travel each year?
On an airplane at least twice a year, hopefully more in 2019. We also take a few car trips each year.
5. What’s your travel style?
I started thinking it might vary by location, but it really doesn’t. I go on as many trips as possible and as cheaply as possible.
For example, I’ll pack food in my suitcase and hit the grocery store upon arrival. In Yellowstone, we bought a cooler and food and rode around in our car and had picnics along the way. At the end of the trip we donated our $20 cooler to the cabin attendant! Well worth the expense compared to eating out.
We do go out to eat also, because that is part of learning the culture. We just don’t eat out every meal. I try to find deals for everything!
7. Where did you go on your longest flight and how long was it?
8. Have you had the Southwest Companion Pass yet and if so, for how long?
9. Where is your next trip?
10. When you aren’t planning or going on your next trip, what might we find you doing?
7 Ways to Earn Miles From Home
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 7 easy things you can do to collect miles from HOME for FUTURE travel! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.