In this week’s addition, we’re introducing Go to Travel Gal volunteer member Linda Sorrento. Linda hails from New York state, and serves as an editorial assistant for GotoTravelGal.com, where she proofreads, conducts resesarch and updates existing blog posts.
Here are Linda’s answers to our fun Q&A–
1. What’s your favorite travel credit card?
The Southwest Rapid Rewards card
2. What’s the best trip you’ve taken using miles and/or points?
My trip to Las Vegas where my hotel was also comped!
3. Do you have a great travel hack to share?
When booking on Spirit Airlines, go to the airport to purchase tickets! It’s a huge savings versus buying online.
4. What’s something you never travel without?
My cell phone and I always take a spare outfit/anything I would need for an overnight in my carry on. You ever know when they might “misplace” your luggage.
5. How often do you travel each year?
Two to four times per year
6. What’s your travel style?
It’s a combination. I take some short trips when I can coordinate and find a cheap deal, and I also try to take one more high-end trip and incorporate any savings programs or offers I can put together.
Typically, I try to bring stuff from home for morning and afternoon snacks and then spend money on evening dining and entertainment.
For me, free travel is the thrill of the chase!
7. Where did you go on your longest flight and how long was it?
I’ve flown from New York to Los Angeles. Not too exciting, but my longest to date.
8. Have you had the Southwest Companion Pass yet and if so, for how long?
No, I have not had the Southwest Companion Pass yet.
9. Where is your next trip?
It will most likely to be to Florida.
10. When you aren’t planning or going on your next trip, what might we find you doing?
Working, spending time with family and looking for great deals on travel, clothing and accessories. LOL!
7 Ways to Earn Miles From Home
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 7 easy things you can do to collect miles from HOME for FUTURE travel! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.