Looking for a fun activity in the Indianapolis area that won’t cost you a fortune, but that’s tons of fun for everyone? You must check out an Indianapolis Indians game!
The Indians are incredibly family friendly, but there are also options just for adults. Plus, Victory Field is such a lovely venue. Here are the best ways to save a bundle at an already affordable Indianapolis Indians game:
1) Buy lawn tickets – Lawn tickets mean you do have to sit in the grass, but you can bring your own food. They cost $10 for adults and $9 for kids 14 and younger. If you’d rather sit in a seat, upgrade to $12 adult/$11 kids tickets. The most expensive ticket in all of Victory Field is only $16 for Box Seats!
2) Go on Kids Eat Free Sundays – If you’re looking for an affordable family activity, go on Sunday, where for the cost of $10/$9 ticket, kids will also get a hot dog, chips and water FREE. I say $38 for a family of four to be entertained and have dinner is GREAT deal. There are few restaurants where a family of four can even eat for that price.
3) Go on Dollar Menu Monday – For Mom and Dad (or any adult) to eat inexpensively at a game, attend on Dollar Menu Mondays. Everything on the menu is just $1! Choose from hot dogs, chips, Cracker Jack, peanuts and popcorn all for just $1.
4) Join the Kids Club – For only $16, just $7 more than the cost of a lawn seat for one game, kids are admitted free to ALL home games and get to run the bases on Sundays. If you plan to attend more than one game each season, this is a great savings!
5) Head to The Cove – Adults looking for a fun night out different than heading to the local bar will love The Cove area of Victory Field. You must be 21 and older to enter The Cove where tickets cost $35 but include a $10 food and drink voucher. This is a fun place to watch the game, have a drink and socialize with your friends.
6) Working Lunch Wednesday – This is a great treat for professionals who work downtown. Head over to an Indians game and take a long lunch, or bring your out of town client to The Cove and enjoy the beautiful downtown Indy views.
10 Things You Can Do to Start Flying Free TODAY!
Enter your email to get a free PDF that shows you 10 easy things you can do to begin your journey toward flying free RIGHT NOW! You'll also be added to Go to Travel Gal's weekly email newsletter list.