Rapid Rewards Dining: How to Easily Earn Southwest Points When Eating Out
Make sure you have downloaded Go to Travel Gal's free guide "The Step-by-Step Guide to Earning Your Southwest Companion Pass and Flying Free Around the U.S." Then check out these key posts to help you get started, along with a complete, up-to-date listing of blogs on the topic below:
- What is the Southwest Companion Pass?
- Fly Free on Southwest in Just 2 Steps
- The Third Card for Your Wallet After the Southwest Companion Pass: Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Watch This Video of How to Fly Free on Southwest
- How I Earned the Southwest Companion Pass & Started Flying FREE
- Why It's Easy to Fly Free on Southwest
- 8 Reasons Why I LOVE to Fly Southwest!
- Southwest Credit Cards with 50,000 to 60,000-Point Bonuses
- You CAN Be Approved for TWO Personal Southwest Credit Cards
- 11 Ways to Meet the Minimum Spend on Your Southwest Credit Card
- 10 Easy Ways to Earn 500 or More Southwest Points
- 4 Easy Ways to Earn Rapid Rewards Points
- 6 Reasons to Start Earning Your Companion Pass NOW
- Double-Dipping With Rapid Rewards Points
- How to Earn Rapid Rewards Points for Dining
- How to Use the Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Portal
- The Latest Posts on How to Earn Rapid Rewards Points
- Eventually You Will Run Out of Points: Here's What to Do NEXT
Here are the credit cards you need to earn the Southwest Companion Pass and fly FREE around the U.S. To apply for the credit cards included on the blog and to help support Go to Travel Gal at no cost to you, please visit TRAVEL CREDIT CARDS on the menu bar above. This allows me to earn a commission so that I may focus more of my efforts on the blog and in bringing you more great information and tips on how to travel nearly free.
(Note: you only need 2 out of the 3 Southwest cards for the pass):
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Business Premier
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus
- Chase Sapphire Preferred (a great card to have in your wallet after the Southwest cards)
- Tips for Checking in on Southwest Airlines
- Southwest Business Select: What Is It?
- How to Get Free Drink Coupons on Southwest
- How to Check if Your Southwest Flight Has WiFi
- Southwest Early Bird Check in FAQs
- How to Transfer Southwest Points to Someone Else: It Costs!
- 9 Time-Tested Tips for Flying Southwest Airlines
Do you eat out a lot or even on occasion? Did you know you could be earning Southwest points toward FREE travel on the airline just by signing up for their Rapid Rewards Dining program? It’s an incredibly easy and FREE (my two favorite things!) — in fact, it requires no work after you sign… Continue reading
Just two years ago, I had no clue that it was possible to travel nearly free. Sound like you? You’re not alone. Who knew that traveling free was not only possible, but EASY?! Not me! I have lots of conversations with others in my daily life about travel, and when I tell them that my… Continue reading
It’s time to book fall flights! The Southwest Flight Schedule is now open through November 3, 2017. The previous schedule allowed bookings through September 29, 2017, but now we can book through October, as well. Learn how to EASILY fly nearly free on Southwest Airlines for up to TWO YEARS by downloading my free guide,… Continue reading
November, December 2017 and January 2018 Flights for Southwest When will Southwest release November and December 2017 and January 2018 flights? Southwest Airlines says the schedule will open on May 18, 2017, allowing you to book flights November 4, 2017 through January 7, 2018. Currently, you can book Southwest flights through November 3, 2017. Go to Travel Gal… Continue reading
Want to earn Southwest points that you can use toward free travel? I’ve got 10 ways that earn at least 500 Rapid Rewards points and that often qualify for the 110,000 points you need to earn the Southwest Companion Pass. The Southwest Companion Pass is an amazing deal that lets one person fly free with you… Continue reading